Orson

Orson
Orson

2011. június 8., szerda

Some infos in English

Hi Everybody,

I have checked the blog's statistics and I have realized that we have a lot of readers from other countries like Germany, Austria, UK, USA and from Latvia. So I have decided that I make a summary for them in English and ask my friend to transalte this summary to German language too (I do not speak German unfortunatelly only a few very important sentences like: Ich möchte ein Bier :-))

So the most important thing is that on the 30th of April 2011 seven (7) ferret kids was born. 2 males and 5 females. Only 4 females are looking for their dream owners at this moment Their names are:
Bér-pataki Panka
Bér-pataki Napsugár
Bér-pataki Hedvig
Bér-pataki Boglárka

All of them has short hair and black sable colored. Two of them are very active in playing and two of them most like to sit on my lap and they behave like cats. :-)

I am very proud of them becouse they have strong bones and they are well sturctured. In my point of view they have perfect face with normal sized ears. All their teeth are perfect.

Their father is Orson od Bungo from Fretki od Bungo from Krakkow. He is a very big male with beautiful black sable colored hair with golden shade. Their mother is Kispostavölgyi Apróka. She is a Blackself lady with so much love in her heart :-) She's taking care for the kids in a perfect way. And of course she is also very beautiful :-)

You can buy the kids with passport and microchip with veterinary certification and with their family tree.

They are already using their litter tray :-)

So if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on the below mail address:
berpataki@gmail.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése